Begin Your Journey Toward a Beautiful Smile with the Help of Our Experienced Bakersfield Orthodontist
A bright and healthy smile allows you to greet the world with confidence. It’s also a great way to make you look younger and more attractive. If you want to start your journey toward a fantastic smile, turn to Montano Elevated Orthodontics for orthodontic treatment.
Providing Superior Orthodontic Treatment Results
Undergoing an orthodontic treatment with Dr. Montano in Bakersfield, CA is the best investment you can make with your life. Here’s what you’ll get when you come to him for treatment:
- Multiple Orthodontic Treatment Options – Our practice will help you reach your smile goals with our range of orthodontic treatment options. We offer metal braces, ceramic braces, active retainers, and Invisalign or clear aligners. Additionally, we may supplement your orthodontic treatment with an appliance depending on your specific needs. These appliances include temporary anchorage devices (TADs), bite correctors, and palatal expanders.
- Award-winning Care – We bagged the “Best Orthodontist” award in the Bakersfield Californian’s “Best of Kern County” Reader’s Choice Poll for five years in a row with our personalized care and state-of-the-art orthodontic treatments. The kind of care we provide to our patients is special. We go the extra mile to make them feel welcome and treat them like our own family.
- Comfortable and Attentive Environment – Rest assured that you’ll remain safe and comfortable when you go through our treatment. We’ll listen and take your orthodontic concerns seriously to make sure you achieve the smile you want.
- Experienced Full-time Orthodontist – This means you get an expert opinion, which allows you to make an informed decision regarding your orthodontic treatment or that of your loved one.
How You’ll Benefit from an Orthodontic Treatment
An orthodontic treatment goes beyond giving you a beautiful smile. It also offers these great benefits:
- Healthy Mouth – Properly aligned teeth help prevent gum disease and tooth decay.
- Money Saver – Braces, along with other orthodontic appliances, help save your gums and teeth from damage, which reduces future dental costs.
- Easy Cleaning – Having your teeth straightened will make it easier for you to brush and floss your teeth.
If you are in Bakersfield, Delano, or Tehachapi and are thinking of getting orthodontic treatment, we recommend that you visit our practice. Don’t hesitate to book your free consultation with us today.